- No-Code platforms use a visual interface instead of requiring coding.
- this enables people without knowledge of coding languages to do web based projects that typically have been completed in the past with coding.
- It's easy to learn with common 'point & click' options like:
- buttons, sliders, drop down menus, drag & drop, shortcut keys, 'copy & paste', etc.
- Target Users:
- all team members - if you can use a smartphone, you can use 'No-Code'
- database driven web applications
- remote office for team collaboration
- automation of low/med. complexity 'paper processes' (includes Excel)
A 'half-step towards coding ('mini-language') -
- very readable & fast learning curve
- opens up significantly advanced configuration opportunities
- creates a multi-tiered technical skill set outside of IT dept.
- Target Users:
- power-users, advanced spreadsheet users, tech savvy types, etc.
- complex digitial initiatives
- highly custom configuration requirements
- unique integration requirements
What can you do with 'No-Code/Low-Code'?
• Think 'Office Suite' on steroids:
- No-Code web pages are the new ('Word') 'documents'
- No-Code slideshows on web pages are the new 'presentations'
- No-Code databases are the new 'spreadsheets'
- No-Code databases on web pages are 'web forms' and 'web reports'
• Think 'Trickle Down' in IT, now anyone can:
- work on a website to get marketing messages out the door fast
- work together on one document (which is really just a web page) at the same time!
- spin up a database to get feedback and measure data
- sign up users, make new groups, control permissions
- add an API to integrate with other platforms
"IT systems deployed by departments other than the central IT department, to work around the shortcomings of the central information systems"
- Work Order Entry & Records Management
- Real Estate, Medical, Legal, HR, Farming, Small Business ⇒ literally ANY sector!
- Employees, Clients, Contractors, Freelancers, Vendors, etc.
- Warehousing and Inventory
- Work Flow Diagrams
- Client Database & Pipeline
- Pivot Tabes & Volume Reports
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Financial Reports and Books
- Expense and Payment Management
- Client Access to Account History
- .pdf Invoices
- Time Management
- for full-time, part-time, freelancers, contractors, etc
- Team Surveys & Feedback
- Comprehensive Calendar & Unified Telephone Directory
- one for your entire ecosystem with permission based access
- 'IT Help-Desk'
- organize priority of requests
- collaborate, search & benchmark
- Tech Support Wiki
- reduce repeated questions, add the lastest updates
- Legal Matter & Case Management
- Incident Management
- Document Version Control and History
- File Exchange
- document management & archiving
- Posting News and Industry Articles
- Financial Results Publication
- Multi-Media Posting
- YouTube videos, photos, screenshots, instructional screencasts, etc.
- slideshows & presentations
- Initial set-up of software at web-host
- Standard deployment of commonly used features
- Custom configuration of website for individual needs
- Training for employees on how to:
- proficiently use the software (basic, intermediate and advanced levels)
- effectively work together in the cloud
- independently develop and grow your databases and digital data flows
- confidently administer your site
✔ 'No-Code / Low-Code' Category
- Unleash your superstar team members!
- Propel your digital transformation
- Mind boggling level of configuration possibilities
- Constrained only by your imagination!
✔ Genuine Open Source
- Free Libre Open Source Software (FLOSS)
- NEVER any License Fees of ANY KIND!
✔ A Powerful One-Stop App
- Packed with Features big and small
- It does so much it's the LAST app you'll ever need!
✔ Integration Heavyweight
- Set up 'Web Services' to harness the power of API's
- Customize and automate your import / export operations
✔ Private Cloud or On-Premis Installation
- Cloud for total flexibility and maximum usability
- On-premis for large enterprises who need total control
Since we only do 'advanced configuration', this results in:
- outstanding stability
- extremely quick time to production
- much smoother upgrades / updates
- stronger security
Genuine Open Source
Unlike most 'No-Code/Low-Code platforms today,
ours is based completely on Open Source, which means:
- you have access to the source code
- you can de-bug immediately if needed
- you own your own platform and data
- easier integration with other systems
- 100% freedom, no limitations
Three primary areas of focus:
- Size: small and medium complexity projects
- a few days to a few weeks
- Quality: we use stable and proven COTSCommercial off-the-shelf software software
- Speed: we get you working in the FAST so your organization can to